Seniors Care Network has been participating in several Ontario Health Team (OHT) consultations across the Central East region, focused on older adults living with frailty. To support applicants who have decided to focus on older adult populations living with frailty, we have compiled a toolkit of resources. This toolkit includes senior specific planning information.
Seniors Care Network can support co-design efforts of successful OHT applicants. The services of the Seniors Care Network team, relative to older adults living with frailty, can include:
- Research, development, design and implementation of clinical standards, models and infrastructure needed to provide optimal care for older people living with complex health concerns (including dementia, frailty, mental health and addictions and multi-morbidity etc.)
- Quality improvement, indicator development and performance measurement in geriatric care
- Analysis and evaluation activities relevant to frail senior care systems, programs and services
- Facilitation and education related to Senior Friendly Care approaches
- Capacity planning for geriatric clinical services (including dementia care services)
- Seniors health policy analysis and development
Please check back regularly as our site is updated with new information as it becomes available.
Download the toolkit here
Current State Reports detailing the supply and utilization of specialized geriatric services in Ontario
Support for Clinical Service Design
ICHOM Older Persons Standards Set including suggested outcome measures
Helpful Background Information